Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Homeoffice for Thursday, April 2nd, 2020


Hi everyone,

I hope you are doing okay and were no April fool yesterday.
Weather is also crazy in April, isn't it?

Yesterday there were snow showers all of a sudden, when I was taking a short walk and when I got home, the sun was shining again.

Read this poem about April.


April changes her sweet mind
Every other second,
With her many moods and minds,
Nothing can be reckoned.
I always carry an umbrella,
It serves for rain and sun!
I take my boots and out I go
To share in April's fun.


mood- Stimmung
reckon - mit etwas/allem rechnen

Now the tasks for today.

1)
Workbook p. 90: Words and Phrases U 11 -Nr 1 to 6 -- from "rent" to "thirst")

Write them in your Words Book
Don't forget to underline and to highlight the words in the sentence.

2)
Learn the words (deutsche Bedeutung, Sätze lernen, Wört auch schreiben üben. Nimm ev. auf deinem Handy auf

3)
Workbook p. 83 - Read the text, look up the words you do not understand.
Workbook p. 84 / 2 - How many tasks can you do?

That's all for now.


🌟And do not forget🌟

Yes, it's going to be hard, 
but it is going to be worth it.



No comments: