Sunday, March 29, 2020

Homeoffice for Monday, March 30th, 2020



Hello, dear students, 

Have you had a good weekend? ⛅
Could you spend some time on the balcony or in the garden or just open the window of your room and let the sunshine in? πŸŒ„
Perhaps you had a nice walk to the cellar or the attic and back? πŸ˜‰

And today we could put our clocks πŸ•€ forward due to time shift 🌞 (Zeitumstellung)
and spend one hour less in our houses and flats. Isn't that great? 😈

But let's go on now with today's work.
Please concentrate yourself and keep your head up.
And don't forget to smile!😊

1)
Stb. p. 109/13 
Write 7-10 questions and answers. 

Examples:
a)
Where can you buy locally produced food? - I can buy meat, cheese, vegetables on the market every Friday. I can also buy bread at our baker's. I can buy yoghurt and dairy products in some small shops.

b)
How do protect the environment? - I often ride my bike or walk to school. I always take a bag with me when I go shopping. I always bring my glass bottle to school.


Please write 7-10 questions and answers. And try to make your answers interesting.
Versuche gute Antworten zu finden und mehr als nur einen Satz zu schreiben)

Use your dictionary either on the internet or the Linguee-app.

Send us the questions and answers per Email, please.


2) 
Stb. p 112/1 - Listen to the dialogue ➤ here  and fill in the gaps.
Stb. p. 112/2 
Stb. p. 113/3 

3)  
Stb. p. 113/3 - Things to do
First match the phrases and then listen and check.
Listen ➤  here.

Now write the phrases in your Words Book with the German meaning (MindMap / Cluster)- you know how to do it πŸ‘


4)
Stb. p. 113/4 - Making requests
Read the dialogue and write another one. Record it on your mobile phone and learn it.

Please remember:
Whenever you come across a word or phrase that you do not understand, look it up!
(Neue WΓΆrter nachschlagen und aufschreiben)


That's all for today.
Take care!

No comments: